This event is sold out! For questions or to be added to the waiting list, please contact Bette Wubbena, 319-232-1156, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leadercast Cedar Valley is an all-day, live simulcast experience that brings the insight and expertise of world-renowned leaders right here to the Cedar Valley. This annual event attracts over 150 Cedar Valley community and business leaders.
In 2019, Leadercast Cedar Valley will bring together experts in leadership and organizational health to help attendees master the art and science of developing and leading healthy teams.
As leaders, we may wonder what defines a team’s success. Is it based solely on achievement, or is there more to the story? The best leaders know a successful team is made when focus, care, attention and development are directed to its members. Healthy teams yield effective collaboration, fulfilled employees, high organizational engagement and greater long-term success. Learn what it takes to ensure your team functions at its highest and healthiest.
This year's line-up of feature speakers include:
- Patrick Lencioni (Founder, The Table Group)
- Gayle King (Co-Host, CBS This Morning and Editor-at-Large, O, the Oprah Magazine)
- Marcus Samuelsson (Award-Winning Chef, Restaurateur, Author and TV Personality)
- Dr. Caroline Leaf (Communication Pathologist and Cognitive Neuroscientist)
- Carla Harris (Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Morgan Stanley)
- Ginger Hardage (Former Senior Vice President of Culture and Communications, Southwest Airlines)
- Andy Stanley (Leadership Author and Communicator)
- Juliet Funt (CEO, WhiteSpace at Work)
- Craig Springer (Executive Director, AlphaUSA)